OSTERIA AL PARCO
“Osteria al Parco” - in the natural setting of the Ethnographic Park of Rubano - offers the opportunity to taste typical dishes from the Venetian tradition, made with organic and local produce. An agreement with several local manufacturers guarantees our customers quality and certainty of origin. The menus are seasonal and include the "chef’s special," a personal plate that varies from time to time.
SURRONDED BY NATURE OF THE ETHNOGRAPHIC PARK OF RUBANO
The Oven of the Woods
Where you can buy ?
The typical acidity of sourdough products and their characteristic aroma is derived from lactic and acetic fermentation, the result of the metabolism ofbacteria.
This yeast was always used by all bakers, before the advent of [birra , beer?] yeast in 1800.
The “mother yeast” is alive and needs continual care, patience and knowledge of the craft for a good bakery.
Some advantages compared to the sourdough yeast:
– Increased digestibility of whole grain;
– Increased presence of assimilable amino acids;
– More intense product aroma, flavor and characteristic fragrance;
– Longer shelf life of the product for a week or more;
– Elimination of phytic acid, responsible for the demineralization of the body caused by the use of wholemeal flour associated with common yeast.
For us the work is important and the people even more.